Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WHO AM I?

Im Mandy. Im a freshman at OU and i LOVE it so far. My family and friends are very important to me, i talk to my parents everyday. In high school i dedicated all my time to soccer. I played for a club team that traveled all the time and I also played for my school. My school team won three state championships when i was there. I was a starting player all four years and a senior captain. So in high school I was known as the athlete and all my friends were athletes too. After my senior year i decided to quit soccer and now I am trying to find out who I am off the field. So who am I? Im not sure yet, but Im working on figuring that out. 

1 comment:

  1. As I sit at 34, I still have days I wonder "who am I?" So don't be too fast to answer that question...it keeps us growing. Remember we have soccer in our intramurals...or adult teams per the YMCA. Consider it. I'm glad your journey to "who you are" led you to Wagner Hall 235.

    ReplyDelete