Thursday, September 23, 2010

BYSTANDER

I have been a bystander of a lot of things, especially at OU. I have seen people upset and crying because they are overwhelmed. I have been a bystander to watching two room mates get in a huge fight. I have been a bystander to watching peoples feelings get hurt because they were not chosen for something. I wish a bystander would step into an argument that got blown way out of portion, but ended up ruining a friendship out of a stupid fight. I think college students do speak up against wrong doing because they are scared of getting in trouble or getting involved. Also I think they do not want to get involved in something that has nothing to do with them, even if it is there good friends involved.

1 comment:

  1. I hope for you lots of courage and the words to help you refrain from remaining a bystander. I know you care about our OU Community....I hope your actions/words can be met with your heart for help.

    ReplyDelete