Monday, November 15, 2010

SELF-DISCIPLINE

The five areas in my life that I believe lack discipline is my ability to procrastinate and not work on things when I have lots of time, I usually wait till the end. I also lack discipline when it comes to someone telling me no, I hate when someone tells me I cannot do something. I always prove them wrong. The third way is probably time. I always hit snooze three or four times, or when I say I will get up early and do something I always end up putting it off until later and sleeping. I also lack disability in saying no to other people, when someone says the need help or they need something I go out of my way to do help at all costs, even if they do not deserve it. The fifth place I lack discipline is probably gossip, I do not usually get caught up or even gossip, but I want to know whats going out and what things are happening when i probably should not care. I believe my mom has a great deal of discipline, actually I believe most do. I say this because moms typically keep the family running and the household together. With all the cleaning, laundry, errands, cooking and raising us my mom had to discipline herself with her time and with wants. I believe I am accountable to my parents and my teacher and my roommates. I also believe they are accountable for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment