Thursday, November 11, 2010

MY MISSION STATEMENT

I am at my best when I feel confident in myself and have support from others..
I will try to prevent times when I am confused and have no idea what the right thing is..
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can I love helping others and making someone else's day better..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through I love to embrace opportunities and be adventurous..
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as Being a friend, patience, athletics, listening, .
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will choose to be an inventor and make every day tasks more efficient .
My life's journey is to save the world. I would end hungry and make sure kids have the chance to grow up and be educated so they can provide for themselves. My journey has a positive result. .
I will be a person who My Family and closet friends will be at my 80th birthday and I hope they would say that I have worked hard for everything and have accomplished many tasks and inspired them to do also. .
My most important future contribution to others will be Experience and advice. .

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:

  • Say how I feel and be more task oriented.

I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
  • Faith
  • Drive
  • Hardwork

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
  • Eat right, Exercise, Sleep
  • Continuing to go to church and discover my path.
  • Push myself in my classes to learn the most I can, and apply it.
  • Meet new people, branch out. Be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment